Acing Behavioral Job Interviews – The Complete Guide
Be confident & prepared heading into your next behavioral job interview. Taught by a Bay Street professional.
Job interviews are scary. But the right tools, frameworks, and mindset can help you overcome your fear of interviewing and more consistently land the jobs you’re looking for.
I am a Canadian financial professional (CPA, CA, CFA) and have been in 100+ interviews. I have had jobs in Big 4 Accounting, Asset Management, Private Equity, and Venture Capital.
I grew up in a small town and did not have any special connections or networks growing up. Getting all of these jobs came down to strong, relatable, and persuasive behavioral interviewing skills. And I can teach you the very same skills to accelerate your own career.
In this class, you will learn the techniques that I use to prepare for every single behavioral interview. It does not matter what job or industry you are looking for: the core techniques are the same.
We will cover:
- Why behavioral interviews are important and the rationale behind them
- How to identify the critical skills and traits that are relevant for the job or industry you are applying to
- How to prepare your story in a cohesive way
- What questions you must know
- How to structure your answer for a top notch response
- How to prepare for the interview using a staged approach
- And a few tips and tricks for when you are actually in the interview chair
You will also get the chance to practice telling your story as part of our class project.
Even if you are new to behavioral interviewing, you will find these simple and easy to remember techniques make a big difference when it comes to landing your next job.
So, are you ready to ace your next behavioral job interview?
Great, then lets get started!