Adobe Xd Masterclass – UI / UX Design From Scratch
The most complete course to get started in UI / UX design using Adobe Xd New
Getting into UI / UX design can be difficult because you see all of these examples online, but you do not know where to start, which tools to use and how to organize your work.
Working in Adobe Xd gives you unlimited possibilities because you can create, prototype and share, all in one tool, on Mac or PC, for free.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this 20+ hours long masterclass you are going to learn:
- Basics of Adobe Xd and what it can do
- How to create great design brief
- Create website architecture
- Draw your wireframes on paper
- Then import and create them in Adobe Xd
- Create complex designs by adding colors, images and animations
- Share those designs with client to get feedback
- Create responsive design with multiple sizes
- Present your designs in a portfolio
- And finally, how to export your assets for developers using industry standards.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in UI / UX design, or to improve your skills. You do not need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
So if you want to improve your skills and productivity, save a lot of time and money on iterations and create designs faster, then I will see you in the course.