Apache Spark Project World Development Indicators Analytics
World Development Indicators Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner using Databricks (Unofficial)
In this Apache Spark course you will learn to Analyze data (World Bank Dataset) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),
1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
2) Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
3) World Development Indicators Analytics Project a real world examples.
4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
5) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
6) Hands on learning
Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Lets discover more about the World Development Indicators Analytics Project using Apache Spark
The World Development Indicators from the World Bank contain over a thousand annual indicators of economic development from hundreds of countries around the world.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Apache Spark and Databricks knowledge will be gained
- Will learn to impress Recruiter or Employer
- World Development Indicator Project a real world examples.
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- SparkSQL and DataFrames in Apache Spark
- Learn Apache Spark Core
- Representation of Data using Databricks Notebook.