AutoCAD : Beginner to Professional Training
A unique way of learning AutoCAD Professionally
This training is aimed at those with absolutely no prior experience in AutoCAD. It is also helpful to those who may have learned the software in the past but forgotten how to use it.
Why this new course?
What do think, it is just a course as we have many others?
The answer is “BIG NO” because it is a training, where you will learn AutoCAD in a very unique and professional way. In this training, my first aim is to train every learner to use AutoCAD with the keyboard (not to use screen shortcuts) and it is the way of Professional and experienced persons.
After this training, you will be able to use AutoCAD in a very effective way.
We have divided this complete course into 60+ videos. And no video is more than 10 minutes long so you will not feel bored.
Then we have categorised commands in sections
- Helping keys: which consists of function keys and control keys
- AutoCAD setting commands: This section consists of those commands which are used to make changes only once when AutoCAD installed in a PC.
- Project setting commands: This section consists of those commands which are needed to be used during the starting of a new project.
- Drawing commands: Here we have to discuss some commands which are used to draw/draft plans. These are the fundamental commands of the drafting part.
- Modifying commands: This section has some modifying commands which are used to modify objects like as “Fillet” command is used to curve the edge.
- Editing commands: These commands will help you to edit objects. And these are the very important part of the drafting part.
- Block commands: If you want to work with any approved consultant then you have to work with this “Block and Layer” commands.
- Layer commands: If you want to work with any approved consultant then you have to work with this “Block and Layer” commands.
- Helping commands: After the drafting part, this section will help you to work in a fast and effective way.
- Print command: This is the last command of this training, and here you will learn how to convert DWG file in PDF in an expert style.
And it is my belief that after the completion of this training you will be able to work competently with AutoCAD. And you will have enough knowledge to draft Plans.
I look forward to introducing you to this software and getting you up and running quickly.
Note: These videos are recorded with Window-based AutoCAD, so if you are using Mac then some commands or some very basic items may differ. But not to worry about that because you can solve this on some google searches.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- And it is my belief that after the completion of this training you will be able to work competently with AutoCAD. And you will have enough knowledge to draft Plans.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Helping keys
- AutoCAD setting commands
- Project setting commands
- Drawing commands