AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate: Complete Course
Learn AWS architectural principles, services, and get certified as Solutions Architect Associate [SAA-C02]
Welcome to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Complete Course!
Where you are going to learn how to get started with AWS as a solutions architect so you can pass the exam and officially get certified.
I want to congratulate you for making the decision to get certified as a solutions architect.
In this practical, hands on course our main objective is to give you education not just to understand the ins and outs of AWS, but also to learn exactly how you can apply what you learn to real world scenarios.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of AWS to mastery, giving you the training you need to get certified as a solutions architect.
And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation, we understand that theory alone it is not going to get the job done so that is why this course is packed with practical hands on examples that you can follow step by step.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for an AWS Solutions Architect in the United States is over $125,000 per year. This is a fast growing industry with high demand for certified professionals.
You will learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and how to design secure and robust solutions using AWS technologies. The AWS solution architect training is designed for beginners and solutions architects. You will learn to use AWS Services and optimize services and how they fit into cloud based solutions. Emphasizing on best practices for the AWS Cloud with the latest industry standard. Various design patterns to help you think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Design systems that are secure, reliable, high-performing, and cost-efficient
- Design high availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Learn: IAM, S3, CloudFront, Storage Gateway, Snowball
- Learn: ElastiCache, Aurora, VPC, SQS, SNS, Elastic Transcoder, Kinesis
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Migration or designing new applications for the Cloud
- Create, manage, provision, and update related resources using AWS Cloud Formation and much more.
- Learn: EC2, CloudWatch, CLI, Lambda, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices