Complete Java 9 Masterclass- Beginner to Expert
Java Programming Tutorial for Beginners & Advanced Developers
Java is one of the most popular languages in the World. It’s used by companies like Google, Accenture, Target, CenturyLink, Intel, Symantec, T-Mobile, eBay, Capital One, Groupon, New Relic, Nielsen, Uber, Spotify, Philips, Chegg, Yelp, Okta, Slack, Thomson Reuters, Opower, Zillow, Cloudera, Netflix, Canon, TripAdvisor and many more.
This means the demand is not scarce. With Java Skills you will always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java in order to build high-end, efficient and scalable Java Applications.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Java Developer
- an expert Java Programmer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Java Programmer who builds Enterprises Java Applications
- a person who can build their own business applications using Java Programming Language
- an Android Developer
- a Java Web/Enterprise Applications Developer
- better at Java ( sharpen your Java Knowledge and go deep into learning Advanced Java)
- a Certified Java Developer..
Then this course is for you and much more…. You’ll be immersed into Java from the first lecture to the end.You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Learn Java?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for Java tutorials, or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really grasp core Java Programming Principles.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around and very frustrating to actually learn the right way since all you get is fragments of information. This is where this Complete Java MasterClass shines – it takes you from nothing to actually building amazing Java Applications, and MOST importantly, you’ll learn the Ins and Outs of Java Programming Language. With the knowledge you gain from this course you can build any Java Based Application – Web Applications, Android Mobile Apps, Desktop Applications and even program your DVD Player!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn:
- Everything pertaining to Java – Java keywords, Java lingo (operators, if statements, for loops, switch statements, while loops) and many other basic, fundamentals that will help you have a solid Java knowledge.
- I will show you how to install all the tools you need in order to run Java programs such as IntelliJ ( which is the development tool used to code in Java ). Also, will show you how to install the Java libraries onto your machine (Windows, Linux and Mac). By the way, if you are using Eclipse, Jedit, Notepad, Netbeans or any other IDE, it’s all good – you will still be learning a lot from this course.
- I will show you how to think like a Pro Programmer when learning Java, and how to use the Java knowledge and transfer it to build Android Apps , Web Apps (using many other Java Frameworks like Spring Framework, Hibernate and more)
- Java Object Oriented Programming so you can re-use code and write truly scalable and efficient code.
- You’ll Learn JavaFX library and build amazing User Interfaces that will make your potential employers want to hire you right away!
- And so much more….