Data Visualization in Seaborn
FREE with INFINITY
Leverage the power of Matplotlib & Seaborn to make compelling visuals, all using Python!
- Seaborn & Matplotlib are the 2 popular Python libraries used widely for data visualization.
- Matplotlib is more preferred for creating appealing graphs but is less elegant & time-consuming than Seaborn. However, Seaborn is closely aligned with Matplotlib’s interface to instantly create various built-in visuals from customized heat maps to desirable line plots.
- Considering this, here’s a short course that will cover the basics of Seaborn/Matplotlib for creating a wide array of visual graphics.
- This will be a perfect fit for everyone who wishes to learn data visualization techniques with Python.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Fundamentals of Data Visualization
- Python Data Visualization
- Seaborn and Matplotlib
- Practice with open source libraries
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Best Practices of data visualization
- How to make pandas/numpy data work within the Matplotlib/Seaborn interfaces and appreciating the built-in functionalities
- How to use Seaborn to visualize numerical data with custom scatter plots and line plots
- How to use Seaborn to visualize categorical data with categorical plots