Fundamentals of Business Accounting and Finance
Finance Training for Financial Analysts: Financial Analysis, Accounting, Corporate Finance Financial Modelling Valuation
Fundamentals of Business Accounting and Finance. Finance Training for Financial Analysts: Financial Analysis, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Valuation. Do you find Financial Statements difficult to read and understand? Are you struggling with the Analysis of Financial Statements? If you are looking to be a stand out Candidate for your next Financial Job, then the work starts here.
This Financial Training for Financial Analysts is not easy…but I have your back!
The objective of the course is to help you to understand, interpret and apply your knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Financial Statements. With my highly structured approach, I will take you step by step through this complex topic, making it easy to follow and easy to understand.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- How to apply Financial Statements to Financial Modelling, Valuation and M&A
- Financial Statements Analysis Case Study – Apple Inc.
- The Importance of Working Capital Management
- Introduction to Accounting Principles and Practices
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why Account and Financial Statements are important
- What are Financial Statements? Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- How to use Financial Analysis to understand and interpret Financial Statements
- Key Financial Ratio Analysis in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking