How to build an Awesome WordPress Website Fast
Create a beautiful looking website fast, using the worlds best page builder Elementor – Drag and Drop no coding required
Learn how to build an awesome website fast using the worlds number 1 page builder.
Access free template libraries with hundreds of pre built professionally designed templates which are mobile friendly. I share my secrets to creating a website fast. Buy a domain name and set up hosting on a High performance Litespeed server with Cloudflare CDN and Railgun. Install WordPress, configure WordPress the right way. Add effective Security to your website, prevent attacks, block attackers. Install Elementor Pro page builder. Install a free theme that you can customize.
I show you how to build a website by Importing a beautiful template that can be customized easily and fast.
How to get free images for your site and free Google fonts, Resize images for the web.
No lengthy explanations, straight to the point tutorials.
- We’ll cover hero sections, background videos, gradient backgrounds, adding text, using pre made blocks.
- Using Global colours and Fonts to speed up your workflow
- Creating image galleries, contact forms, FAQs, adding Google maps
- Adding pages, Creating blog pages, Menu items.
- Connecting subscribe form: Mailchimp / Convert kit How to add your API key to Elementor
- Building a custom made header and footer using your logo. Sticky Header
- Setting up a blog, 404 page, search results page.
- Customizing Buttons, Adding Motion FX (animations)
The Page Builder
Elementor is a page builder that shows the result of your editing immediately. The Elementor Page Builder works with Sections, columns, and widgets Sections can have a different amount of columns, and in those columns, you can place widgets. Widgets like images, gallery, text, counter, contact form, and more. Using Sections, columns, and widgets you can create your website with ease and save a lot of time in comparison with other themes and builders and editors.
Elementor also has the possibility to import premade pages with a few clicks. That is a real timesaver! So just look at what kind of page you want to create, import a page like that and customize it! Once your site is built, submit it to Google, add sitemaps Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)