HTML5 Game Development : Beginner to Pro
Learn to use the HTML5 Canvas to create HTML5 games that will run in all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
You will learn:
- About physics to easily add dynamic collision detection to your games.
- How to create platform games, puzzle and card games.
- How to add multiple layers of audio.
- How to add a preloader to your games.
- How to add the bells and whistles that make your game stand out.
- How to handle multiple users via WebSockets.
All code is free to use in your own games. The course contains lots of assets and code examples that you are free to use in your own games. As a course student you also have access to an online tool for creating spritesheets and animations.