Leadership Morale and Employee Turnover Management
Leaders Can Build Good Employee Relations
If employees do not enjoy their work, it is because they either:
- Have not figured out what they want out of their job role.
- Do not value what their activity will produce.
- Are focused on short term thinking instead of long term thinking.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Need for Employee Turnover Management
- Managers’ Role in Reducing Employee Turnover
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Building good employee relations
- Building trust between leaders and employees