Node, Express, React and Mongo DB full stack development
learn to create a full stack web application from scratch using React, Node, Express JS and Mongo DB
Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on React, Node, Express JS and Mongo DB full stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* Mongo DB for the database.
* Node, Express JS for the back end web development.
* And the latest React for the front end web development.
We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for our database, back end project and front end project. Then we will develop REST API end points using Node and Express JS. Finally we will be using React to design the front end part of our App.
* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing and navigation to our React App, add modal pop up window with drop downs and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in the backend server. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third party packages.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Full Stack Web Development
- Backend Development with Node, Express JS and Mongo DB
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Front End Web Development with React JS
- Build RESTful APIs