Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 2
Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 2. Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 2 is the second of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
About this Norwegian Language Course
Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 2 is the second of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
- I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment). I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
- I can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and I can understand short simple personal letters.
- I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can’t usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
- I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
- I can write short, simple notes and messages. I can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.