Python 201: Learn intermediate Python programming
Learn intermediate Python from scratch. Minimal Python experience required.
Welcome to Python 201: Intermediate Python 3 programming. In this class, you will be learning the ins and outs of Python. At the end of this class, you will create a Pokemon program that looks up a pokemon by its name using an API — this is great practice for consuming APIs like you normally would as a professionally paid Python programmer. To get the most out of this course you should have taken Python 101 and another Python beginner course.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Use more advanced conditional statements
- How to read and write files using Python
- How to use 3rd party packages
- How to make API requests
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create a Pokemon program that looks up a pokemon by its name using an API
- Virtual environments
- List and dictionary comprehensions