The Ultimate Vue 2 & 3 Crash Course ( < 1 Hour )
Learn Vue JS Really Fast And Start Using It Today
This course is designed for speed. It is not meant for beginners, however it will cover the basics of Vue and get you started on your next project as soon as today.
We Will Cover The Following:
- What is Vue and how to set up your first Vue project
- Declarative syntax and declarative rendering of Vue components
- Two way binding with v model ( + using getters and setters )
- Lifecycle hooks, such as created, updated, mounted
- Binding arguments on parameters with modifiers
- Handling events, user inputs and submitting forms
- Using conditionals and loops such as v if and v for
- Composing with multiple components
- How to use Vue3 combined with webpack
- BEST PART: build a central store with Vuex
Reasons To Take This Crash Course Today:
Vue is an open source rich experience which will give you super powers, meaning it is speed is not yet matched by any other frameworks out there. Vue is specifically tailored to be progressive. This means that you will gradually use more and more features across your project but you are not required to include all of them at once, or when starting a new Vue project.