Website Design From Scratch In Adobe Xd
Design and prototype a high conversion website from scratch
When you design a website it is more important that it converts, then to have a trendy design. Because website is there to sell a service or a product so you have to design with that in mind.
Knowing how to structure a page for high conversion is really important because it makes you more valuable to client and more desirable as a designer. Using Adobe Xd to create it gives you unlimited possibilities because it is free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
Hey there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- Secrets of the good design brief
- What makes the good landing page
- How to create landing pages that convert
- How to apply those principles to plan, draw and create a wireframe
- Add images, icons and shadows to create a design
- Then add movement and transitions to create prototypes
- Share the work with your client to get feedback
- And finally, how to export your assets for developers
You do not need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest in this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.